lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Kiss on my list

Great 80's


My friends wonder why I call you all the time;/What can I say?/I don't feel the need to give such secrets away. /You think maybe I need help; /No/
I know I'm right/ all.right. /I'm just better of not listening to friends' advice. /When they insist on knowing my bliss /I tell them this:/ When they want to know what the reason is /

I only smile when I lie /then I tell them why:/
Because your kiss/ your kiss is on my list /Because your kiss /your kiss is on my list/
Because your kiss. /your kiss is on my list /Of the best things in life./ Because your kiss/ your kiss is on my list /
Because your kiss /your kiss I can't resist /Because your kiss / ls what I miss when I turn out the light./

I go crazy wondering what there is to really see./ Did the night just take up your time / 'cause it means more to me? /Sometimes I forget what I'm doing
I don't forget what I want/ I want

Regret what I've done/ regret you? I couldn't Qo on. /But if you insist on I@nowing my bliss /I'll tell you this: /If you want to know what the reason is
I'll only smile when I lie /then I'll tell you why:

Because your kiss/ your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss/ your kiss I can't resist. . .
Because your kiss /your kiss is on my list
Because your kiss/your kiss is on my list. . .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario